Nope, I'm not talking about Tiktok!
This episode is all about email marketing and how you can skyrocket your business by focusing on serving your audience through email instead of just focusing on social media platforms. Here's the down and dirty summary, but listen to the full episode for all of the juicy nuggets and examples of how to do this best.
- What if your account gets hacked or disabled? You've heard it before, but you absolutely need to own your list to be in direct contact with your people!
- People are more likely to click on an email link to purchase something from an external site than on a social media platform.
- Increased reach via email! If your open rate is 40%, you're already reaching more of your audience than on social, and you're not competing for their attention... you're already in their inbox!
- Get clear on what you’re going to share via email. Is it a newsletter? Repurposed content? Exclusive sales? Think about what makes you give your own email address away. What do you want to give your people?
- FloDesk is always my recommendation for email marketing service providers. They're intuitive, easy to use, beautiful, and make it simple to serve your audience with aesthetic emails.
My number 1 goal in this episode is to get you to start taking email marketing seriously! Some of you are wearing yourselves out trying to create fresh content and post on IG everyday, but you aren't utilizing email marketing, which could take your business to the next level.
FloDesk 50% off code
Check out my VIP Day Experience